Care Guide - Cotton with Silk Trim
Machine Wash only on a delicate cycle in a dedicates bag. As the trim is silk, wash this garment with silk/delicate detergent. For more details on washing, see the instructions below.
- Make sure you don't wash the garment with heavy pieces of clothing (e.g. jeans).
- Place the garment in a mesh wash bag.
- When loading the machine, leave enough of a gap that you could put your hand in the machine.
- Add delicate detergent or silk wash.
- Make sure the machine is set to a delicate wash option, usually the shortest spin cycle and a cold temperature.
- Never wring or twist the silk after washing. Instead, soak up excess moisture with a towel.
- Lay the garment flat to dry, away from sunlight.