Eye Mask Size Guide
Eye Mask Size Chart
|Size||Head Circumference (Approximate)|
How to Measure Your Head Circumference
1. Grab some soft measuring tape. We recommend using centimetres for a more accurate result. If you don't have any measuring tape handy, you can also use some string and a ruler as an alternative.
2. Place a section of the meausring tape on your head at about forehead height. Then, wrap both sides of the tape around so that they meet on the other side of your head. Please see the picture below for reference.
3. Using a free hand, find the start of the measuring tape and where it meets the other part of the measuring tape. Keep your finger on this intersecting part of the measuring tape. See the two pictures below for reference. In this example, the mannequin's head measures to approximately 55.5 cm.
4. Keeping your finger on this part of the tape, gently remove the measuring tape from your head. Check the measurement indicated at the intersection between the start and the rest of the tape. In this example, it is approximately 55.5 cm.
5. Check your result against the size chart at the top of this page and find an eye mask size that suits you.
6. Enjoy a silk eye mask that's the right fit for you.